Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

I must quote Egoraptor from one of his Youtube videos..... "RIDIN ON CARS!" *guitar solo*

Besides that, this stuff is impressive as ever. It just keeps getting better and better. Is there a part 3? I look forward to what you show us next.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Beyond Epic

For a long time, I didn't think you were animating anymore, but upon seeing this... I... holy crap man, this is incredible stuff.

I just have to click Replay and watch it again. Please keep up the great work.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. This is why you take a long time to make something, because then it comes out absolutely perfect.

Wonderputt Wonderputt

This game is a work of art. The only downfalls is because of the angle, it can be very difficult to judge where to shoot, and how powerful of a shot to even use. Trying to collect all of the rainbow gems is nearly impossible, because of the view angle of the game. If we were able to keep the gems we collected between games, this feat might be more possible.

Also, none of the medals unlocked for me and this was my third time playing through. Still, this game is appealing to the eye, but just a few tweaks and the game would be solid.

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

A good tower defense game. For those who have difficult with the ninja champions, here is a pro-tip: Press your Hot Key for the big fire ball. Use it a few times and you should be golden.

Diamond Hollow Diamond Hollow

This game is brilliant. I love scrolling platform games like this.

Ghost Hacker 2 (Theme) Ghost Hacker 2 (Theme)

Defend the core!