Wonderputt Wonderputt

This game is a work of art. The only downfalls is because of the angle, it can be very difficult to judge where to shoot, and how powerful of a shot to even use. Trying to collect all of the rainbow gems is nearly impossible, because of the view angle of the game. If we were able to keep the gems we collected between games, this feat might be more possible.

Also, none of the medals unlocked for me and this was my third time playing through. Still, this game is appealing to the eye, but just a few tweaks and the game would be solid.

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

A good tower defense game. For those who have difficult with the ninja champions, here is a pro-tip: Press your Hot Key for the big fire ball. Use it a few times and you should be golden.

Diamond Hollow Diamond Hollow

This game is brilliant. I love scrolling platform games like this.

The Impossible Game Lite The Impossible Game Lite

While the music and game play seems pretty sync and feels good, but I have to give this a low rating because of, well, it's a 30 second demo. 30 SECONDS. You couldn't even give us 1 full level to try?! I cannot recall a game where it suddenly ended after 30 seconds! I can't even name one game except this. D:

Come on man. Give us a full level to actually play. Still, interesting game concept.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

This game is pretty good but it has difficulty issues.

If a solder zombie gets on your car, it's basically game over since it takes too many shots to kill it, especially 2 of them. You'll need to grind a lot of RP to upgrade your weapons, so expect to die a lot some areas.

One of the things I disliked was having to fight zombies during ammo scavenging and upgrading. Majority of the time, you'll be killed after upgrading an item. Try to find a spot to upgrade as early as possible, because you will likely be restarting very soon.

The story is good, the sound and visuals are also good. It just gets difficult a little too fast.

Fracuum Fracuum

Interesting little concept, but upon making it to the center, I have no idea what else I was suppose to do again a big green crusher thing, so I figured that I have beaten the game by making it to the middle anyway.

I do like its simple use of graphics though. It needs some funky 8-bit music to it though.

Multitask 2 Multitask 2

It's a good game but I feel the Help menu should explain the keys for each game, as I never got the 6th game (yellow background), and since I encountered it in challenge mode... nothing explained to me on what I was suppose to do. It'd be great if Challenge Mode repeated the instructions of all 3 games being shown.

Other than this, its a good sequel. :)

Triple Tower Defense Triple Tower Defense

Not bad of a game, but its confusing with the towers and combining.

Double Bricks Extreme Double Bricks Extreme

Not exactly original, but still a good time killer

A classic game nonetheless.

See: Collapse by GameHouse Games

Continuity Continuity

Briliant platforming puzzle

Very nice game indeed! If anyone is confused as to how you play, you only need the keyboard. First, use your arrow keys to move the rooms around. Press the space bar to zoom in and out of play. To enter another room section, the sides must match together.

I have only played 10 levels so far, and got hooked. I hope I encounter some form of enemies soon!